MANAOLA Sales Professional
MANAOLA Vision: Our mission at MANAOLA is to create fashion and lifestyle products that
empower people through the cultural values, arts and crafts of Hawaii. Through innovation and
tradition, MANAOLA is the life force brand of Hawaii that mixes ancient wisdom and
contemporary expression to enrich the modern lifestyle.
For most of our customers and clients, the first interaction with the MANAOLA brand is
through retail. Hence, our sales staff is also the face of MANAOLA and must be able to impart
our cultural. As part of our sales force, you will be an advocate of the brand, ensuring that
every one who enters our stores experiences the MANAOLA lifestyle through service with
Aloha. Our sales and brand advocate also may be asked to attend events in the community to
represent the brand. Our sales and brand advocate will proactively create connections and
reach out to your kanaka kūʻai (customer) in order to achieve individual and team goals.
• Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service with aloha.
• Assess customer needs and provide assistance and information on product features.
• Welcome customers to the store, answer their queries and seek out customers in store.
• Follow and achieve department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
• Maintain in-stock and presentable condition assigned areas.
• Comply with inventory control systems and procedures.
• Learn the mo’olelo (story) behind each of the MANAOLA original prints and styles and inform
customers about the MANAOLA Lifestyle and products.
• Process POS (point of sale) purchases and handle return of merchandise.
• Endeavor to create customer loyalty by engaging with kanaka kūʻai to create loyal consumer
• Team-player oriented, participating in all activities contributing to the overall objectives of the
• Learn and master the MANAOLA Lifestyle and product knowledge.
• Act as a MANAOLA ambassador in the local community through proactive representation of the
brand in local activities.
• Follow the company policy and procedures.
• Some travel – on a rotating basis with other sales associates – is required to staff company pop-
ups that occur in the neighboring islands, on the mainland and/or possibly overseas.
• At least one year work experience as a Retail Sales associate, Sales representative or similar
role with a customer service focus.
• High school diploma; certification and/or degree in Marketing or related field a plus.
• Proficiency in English.
• Basic Math skills.
• Familiarity with inventory procedures.
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
• Available to work flexible shifts and to attend events as a MANAOLA ambassador.
• Available to travel to staff MANAOLA pop-ups.
• Japanese speaking skills a plus
• Hawaiian speaking skills a plus
Manaola Group LLC is an equal employment opportunity company.