WAREHOUSE AND STOCK WORKER
MANAOLA Hawaii’s Vision: Our mission at MANAOLA Hawaii is to create fashion and lifestyle products that empower individuals through the cultural values, arts and crafts of Hawai’i. As its name denotes, MANAOLA is the life force brand of Hawai’i that mix- es ancient wisdom and contemporary expression to enrich the modern lifestyle.
Reports To: Inventory Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Report to and assist Inventory Manager in day-to-day operations.
• Assist with loading, pick up, delivery, unloading, receipt and stacking of inventory shipments.
• Verify quantity and description of received goods with shipping documents.
• Assist in maintaining necessary levels of inventory stock.
• Stock inventory onto shelves and in designated areas.
• Count and sort stock.
• Assist in packaging and shipping of inventory for retail operations, including store, on-line store and pop-ups.
• Assist in organizing floor and window displays at retail store, pop-ups and ware- house.
• Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Specifications
• Able to utilize inventory techniques and to package goods.
• Ability to effectively manage time and meet necessary targets.
• Should possess basic technological knowledge and the ability to operate a PC.
• Have a positive and professional attitude.
• Able to work independently and coordinate with other departments of the organization.
• Able to inventory and organize stock.
Education and Qualifications
• High school diploma or a GED equivalent qualification.
• Working experience of at least 1-3 years.
• Hawai’i Driver’s License
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the Stocker to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Ability to lift up to 30 pounds frequently, 50 pounds consistently and over 50 pounds, with assistance, to place boxes and bins on shelves up to 5’ high.
• Ability to work for extended period of time – up to 90% of assigned shift on feet.
• Requires physical balance in walking, stooping, crouching, reaching, bending of body and lifting of boxes and inventory .
• Requires working indoors in a warehouse and retail operations; and from time-
to-time working on the outside to deliver and pick-up inventory, supplies and other company needs.