MANAOLA Hawaii Vision: Our mission at MANAOLA Hawaii is to create fashion and lifestyle products that empower individuals through the cultural values, arts and crafts of Hawai’i. As its name denotes, MANAOLA is the life force brand of Hawai’i that mixes ancient wisdom and contemporary expression to enrich the modern lifestyle.
Job Title: Warehouse Assistant
Reports To: Inventory and Project Managers and Supervisors FLSA
Prepared By: ALTRES
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist Inventory and Project Managers in day-to-day operations.
• Assist with delivery and receipt of shipments including verifying shipment quantities, quality control, and tagging of product.
• Verify quantity and pricing of orders received against purchase orders.
• Assist in compiling inventory report and lists for review and records.
• Assist in maintaining necessary levels of inventory stock.
• Input inventory data into computer programs for maintaining organized records and archives.
• Count, sort and shelve stock.
• Assist in packaging and shipping of inventory for retail operations, including store, ecommerce and pop-ups.
• Report any discrepancies or damage in stocks to the inventory control specialist and/or inventory control manager.
• Assist in ecommerce fulfillment.
• Assist in maintaining ecommerce.
• Assist in preparation of materials, product and set-up of company projects and programs.
• Work off-site at company events and retail operations.
• Other duties may be assigned.
Skills and Specifications
• Able to utilize catalogue and inventory techniques and packaging of goods.
• Ability to effectively manage time and meet necessary targets.
• Should possess basic technological knowledge and the ability to operate a PC.
• Have a positive and professional attitude.
• Able to work independently and coordinate with other departments of the organization.
• Able to lift, carry and place product on warehouse shelving up to 40 pounds.
• Able to load and unload containers.
Education and Qualifications
• High school diploma or a GED equivalent qualification.
• Certification or diploma in the field of accounting, bookkeeping, invoicing or data processing a plus.
• Working experience of at least 1-3 years.
• Hawai’i driver’s license.